The Family Connection Center’s (FCC) primary roles at Rattlesnake Elementary are:
- To serve our families experiencing homelessness or major life transitions. If your family experiences multiple moves, hotel stays, couch surfing, etc. due to economic hardship during the school year, your student may be eligible to continue their attendance at Rattlesnake and busing may be provided. Please contact the FCC immediately if you need assistance or have questions.
- To assist our families experiencing financial hardships. The FCC has resources available to help address financial difficulties in order to help make your child’s educational experience as comfortable as possible.
- Partner with the Missoula Food Bank to provide ‘EmPower Packs’ to students who need additional snacks over the weekend. If your family could benefit from some extra kid friendly, healthy pantry staples over the weekends, please contact the FCC.
- House the emergency clothing supply for students in need.
- To host family-oriented community building and educational events at Rattlesnake. Watch for emails on upcoming Family Fun Nights, parenting classes, book groups, etc.
- To assist the teacher/staff communities at Rattlesnake to better enhance the learning environment, MBI interventions, assistance with special programming, PTA liaison, and more!
To reach the FCC Coordinator, Stacy Jehle (pictured above with her family), call (406) 728-2400 ext. 4523 or email her at email@example.com