There are several easy ways that anyone can use to donate a portion of their everyday spending to the PTA- at no cost to you!
- NEW IN 2018! Mabel’s Labels is a company that sells durable personalized name labels for sticking to your child’s clothing and gear. Reduce the amount of stuff that ends up in the Lost and Found by buying a pack of labels! A small portion of your purchase goes back to the PTA as a year-round everyday way to raise money. Visit: campaigns.mabelslabels.com and select Rattlesnake Elementary from the drop-down school menu, to ensure that funds come back to our school.
- Box Tops for Education is a national program that schools use to raise money. Families collect Box Tops, which can be found on grocery items, and turn them in to the FCC for annual reimbursement. Each Box Top is worth 10 cents; in 2015-2016 our reimbursement totaled over $1,200. The annual Box Tops classroom competition is held in late winter – save the Box Tops all year long, then look for information from your classroom teacher!
- Amazon Smile will donate 0.5% of your Amazon.com purchases to Rattlesnake PTA. To donate, simply shop Amazon from the special link smile.amazon.com and then be sure to designate Rattlesnake Elementary PTA as your nonprofit; the rest happens automatically when you make purchases.
- Missoula Fresh Market and Orange Street Food Farm will donate a small percentage of your transaction to Rattlesnake School if you write our school name on the the receipt after your purchase. Ask your cashier for details!
- The Good Food Store offers a Scrip account, which donates 3% of your purchases to Rattlesnake PTA. If you haven’t already signed up for a GFS Scrip account, submit your name, address, email and phone number to firstname.lastname@example.org and you will be assigned an account number. In the 2015-16 school year the PTA earned over $1,600 from GFS Scrip accounts!