Collaborative Art for ALL Rattlesnake Kids & Staff
We will work together to create a collage of hundreds (maybe even 1000) tiny heart art “squares” and hang it in Rattlesnake School!
- MATERIALS: Get your packet of art materials from your teacher or the FCC (MOA families can pick up in the front vestibule at school during school hours starting April 9)
- CREATE: Create 2 – 3 individual art pieces. Each should include at least one heart (cutout, stamp, drawing, stickers etc).
- RETURN: Bring your pieces back to school (drop them in the front vestibule or bring to your teacher) by April 30. Keep any extra papers for yourself to use at home in your own future projects!
- Each piece you turn in should be a 2″ square. You have some pre-cut 2″ square paper pieces in your packet to use or you can make your own with other papers.
- You can just use the papers in your packet or also use materials you have at home (papers, paints, stamps, color pencils, markers, punches, etc.)! Some ideas include drawing or painting a heart on a colorful paper background or cutting mini hearts out of different papers and gluing them to a square paper background. See below for more examples.
- Don’t be afraid to mix colors and patterns. Be creative!
- Create at least one piece but we’d love for you to make 2-3 and we will include as many as possible in the final art collage hung at school.
- HAVE FUN!
Please reach out to Stacy Jehle in the FCC with questions or if you need additional materials: email@example.com