Buy sockeye salmon and support the PTA this month!
Support our school and enjoy delicious Alaskan salmon! $22 per filet,
sustainably harvested in part by a Rattlesnake parent with bristolbaysockeye.org. Each packaged, frozen filet weighs about 1.5 lbs. Place your order as soon as possible, as supplies are limited. We hope to have the salmon in Missoula and available by mid-November (make sure to have freezer space ready!).
There are 2 Ways to Order!
- Fill out the form and return with a check made out to Rattlesnake Elementary School: salmonsaleptafinal.pdf
- Return your form and check by mail via our P.O. Box (P.O. Box 7211, Missoula MT 59807)
- Return your form by email. Email email@example.com and attach an electronic copy of your completed form. We’ll collect the check at time of delivery.
- Drop orders by Janel’s (Our PTA President) House. Please call first (406-543-2675) to coordinate a time.
- Order and pay online at www.mightycause.com/story/Rattlesnakesalmonsale
All proceeds will support the PTA’s educational enhancement activities at Rattlesnake school.
Don’t forget to share this opportunity with your friends and family. Fun prizes are being planned for the students who sell the most fish.
If the pricing on this fundraiser is too much for your family but you would be interested in donated fish for those who are in need in our school community, please let us know: firstname.lastname@example.org