The Missoula County Public Schools (MCPS) Return to School plans that are currently being discussed involve a lot of different documents and links to look at, so here’s a list for your reference. (We will update this as things change, current list is from 7/28/2020)
MCPS Direct Links
- MCPS Return to School Overview page
- MCPS COVID-19 general page
- MCPS Return to School, Fall 2020 Draft (chart of learning and safety information)
- MCPS Phasing Model for Reopening 2020 (first month schedule and blocks)
- MCPS Archive of Parent Communications (all the emails you’ve received from Superintendent Watson, in one convenient page)
Related Links for Reference
- Missoula City-County Health Epidemiology graphs
- Missoula City-County Health Daily Numbers page
- State of Montana COVID-19 Info
- Rate of Transmission Information – What is it?
- What is the Rt rate, both National and by State.
- How does the school schedule impact transmission? (Starts on page 21 of this document.)
- Consideration for school re-entry, American Academy of Pediatrics.
- National Map of current COVID-19 infection statistics (corrected by population of county)