Welcome to the first fundraiser of 2019 – BEEF JERKY!
The beef jerky comes in one package that contain three flavors (Original, Peppered, & Teriyaki). The company that makes the beef jerky is owned by a Rattlesnake resident whose kids attended Rattlesnake Elementary- so we are able to “keep it local” by selecting this product for our only sales-based fundraiser of the year. It is a natural product that is low fat, high in protein, and contains:
- NO artificial ingredients, nitrites, preservatives, or erythorbate
- NO added MSG (except that which naturally occurs in soy sauce)
- TWO flavors are gluten free – Original and Peppered
The profits from the sale will go toward funding our FAMILY CONNECTION CENTER (FCC). The FCC provides services for Families in Transition, parenting classes, Family Fun Nights, child care during conferences, and provides short-term emergency food and clothing for anyone who needs it within our school community.
- Each 6oz package of jerky (2oz of each flavor) is sold for $20
- It’s important to please COLLECT MONEY AT THE TIME OF THE SALE.
- Please make checks payable to RATTLESNAKE PTA.
During the sale, please help your students to sell packages of jerky to friends, neighbors, and family. In addition to the gratification of helping to support FCC’s valuable services, any student who sells 15 packages will earn a LIMO ride to the Carousel with Principal Wright! She looks forward each year to this annual adventure!
Please put students name, phone number, and teacher’s name on the order forms. Return completed forms and all funds by September 30, to your student’s teacher.
Your beef jerky will be available in your teacher’s homeroom around October 21-22, for pick up. Thank you for your help – we are hoping for great results!