May 6-10 is Teacher and Staff Appreciation Week!
Last year was a great success and we need your help showing our teachers and staff how much we appreciate them! We will provide food for them each day of the week and also gather donations for a teacher raffle. We will draw names each day so that each staff member can be a winner by the end of the week.
- Monday – Coffee and Breakfast Items
- Tuesday – “Stock the Fridge”
- Wednesday – Sweet Treat Wednesday
- Thursday – Make Your Own Sandwich Bar
- Friday- Green Source Smoothies
You can help us make this week a success! Ways to Help:
- Provide food/treats using the sign-up genius: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10c0d49a8a92ea31-rattlesnake (Please drop items off at the front office around 8am the day of)
- Donating goods for the raffle. Do you own a local business or know someone who does who would be willing to donate either food or goods? Do you have gift cards that you could donate (any amount is fine!), or do you have gift items that you can donate?
- Donate cash – if you are finding your spring to be too hectic, a monetary donation is much appreciated to help cover costs!
As always, thank you for helping us show our teachers how much we love them. Happy Spring!