The Rattlesnake PTA works with the teachers, staff, and community of our school to provide both funding and in-person support for special events, field trips, students and families in need, classroom materials, and educational enrichment. By donating to the Rattlesnake PTA this holiday season, your dollars directly support the programs that matter most to our students, staff, and community.
- Donate between November 19th and December 31st 2018 to ensure your donation is counted towards meeting our annual goal.
- The suggested donation is $50 per child – this amount is approximately how much the PTA needs in donations, per child per year, to support our programs.
- To donate online, visit: https://www.crowdrise.com/RattlesnakePTA
- To donate with cash or check: Use the pre-addressed green envelope that comes home in your child’s school folder. Donations can be delivered to your child’s teacher (just tuck it into your child’s homework folder), dropped off at the front desk of Rattlesnake, or mailed at your convenience. Checks should be made out to “Rattlesnake PTA.”
Rattlesnake PTA, P.O. Box 7211, Missoula MT 59807
– or –
Rattlesnake PTA, 1220 Pineview Dr, Missoula MT 59802
Track our progress on Crowdrise – Visit the Direct Donate Tracking Page here!
Thank you for considering a donation today!
More Details on the Direct Donate Fundraiser
Background: The PTA’s Direct Donate Drive started in 2015 to allow families to give money to the PTA without having to buy or sell items like chocolates and wrapping paper. The Direct Donate fundraiser has since become the 2nd biggest annual fundraiser run by the Rattlesnake PTA. Learn more about the Rattlesnake PTA’s major fundraising and event schedule here.
Goals: The net funds raised during the Direct Donation event in 2017 were over $8000. The goal for 2018 is $12,000. We’ve raised the goal this year for Direct Donate so that other community events during the year (such as the Spring Fling) can focus more on the fun, and less on the fundraising!
Get the Word Out: We are committed to minimizing waste during this fundraising event by minimizing paper handouts so watch for email and Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/RattlesnakePTA) reminders that you can share with others. You can also share the Crowdrise link with grandparents, family & friends who might want to support Rattlesnake Elementary.
Please feel free to return any unused green envelopes to your child’s teacher for reuse next year.
Online Fees: Although anyone can donate by check, cash, or online — donations by cash or check “go a little farther” because there are no transaction fees. Donations online via Crowdrise include two fees:
- a 6% (of total donation) fee to use the online platform
- separate credit card processing fee of 3- 4%, depending on size of donation
If you wish to maximize every penny of your donation, please consider sending a check. Make the check out to “Rattlesnake PTA” and send to Rattlesnake PTA, 1220 Pineview Dr, Missoula MT 59802.
Tax Info: The PTA’s legal name as defined by the IRS may show up on your receipt for donating on Crowdrise- that name is the “MONTANA CONGRESS OF PARENTS TEACHERS STUDENTS.” We are sorry for any confusion that might cause. Your donation will reach us!
The Rattlesnake PTA is a 501(c)3 registered nonprofit, tax ID #81-0448185.
If you have further questions about this fundraiser, please email the PTA at RattlesnakePTA@gmail.com