Rattlesnake Elementary School Parent-Teacher Association
Meeting Agenda for September 4th, 2018 from 8:30am-9:00am
Meeting will be held in the School Garden.
- 8:30 Welcome and Introduce Board Members
- 8:35 Two Notices about Open Positions
- Vice President is open now, vote for new VP will be at October meeting (Tue Oct 2nd).
- Treasurer will complete term in May 2019.
- 8:40 Upcoming Events and Volunteering Needs
- Open House is Sept 12th 5:30-6:30, we will staff a table and need a few volunteers
- Beef Jerky Fundraiser will start around Sept 18th (approx), we will need several helpers for handouts and sorting
- Bike Rodeo will be in late Sept or early Oct, we will need many helpers for stations and activities
- Garden Committee needs more volunteers and has several upcoming opportunities to get involved
- Wellness Committee welcomes all interested parents to learn more about their projects
- Teacher Appreciation Committee is seeking more enthusiastic participants for their monthly teacher appreciation events.
- 9:00 Goal time to adjourn to Q&A at 9:00am
MANY THANKS TO BLACK COFFEE ROASTING COMPANY for providing hot coffee donations for this meeting AND our Welcome Coffee last week!