The Annual Rattlesnake PTA Carnival will be held Friday, March, 10 2017 from 5:30p-7:30pm (enter through the old gym)
All community members are welcome at the Rattlesnake Carnival! Invite your friends, neighbors, and relatives – they need not attend the school to enjoy this great event.
This year’s carnival will feature live music by The Whizpops!, free games and projects, and a Silent Auction Fundraiser. The theme will be “Animals!”
- Free games and projects from 5:30p-7:00p in cafeteria, library, and hallways
- Live music featuring the Whizpops from 6p – 7:30p in the old gym
- Theme: Animals! Costumes encouraged!!!
- Find more details below the banner…
Silent Auction will run from 5:30-7:30p. Payments may include credit cards, checks, or cash. There will be “buy it now” options for some items, if you want to purchase something outright instead of auction style bidding. Teachers need help filling their grade-level baskets this week and next week! Please consider donating an item to your child’s classroom within their grade level theme by Wednesday, March 8. Items for baskets should be given directly to your child’s teacher.
- Grade Level Themes: K (sports/games/Griz); 1st (Gardening); 2nd (Baking); 3rd (Arts & Crafts); 4th (English Breakfast); 5th (Movie Night)
- Other Silent Auction items include: local artwork, summer camps, river trips, resort discounts, memberships, & more!
- Thank you to all of our generous donors!
Food & Apparel Information
- Pizza, hot dogs, and beverages will be available for sale.
- Rattlesnake apparel, water bottles, etc. will be available for sale
If you are willing to help out with the Carnival, we have a job for you… please sign up via this link: www.volunteersignup.org/TTK3L or by contacting PTA Volunteer Coordinator Janel Chin at (406) 207-6462.
This is our biggest fundraiser of the year! All proceeds from this event go to Rattlesnake PTA to fund our Family Connection Center, visiting naturalists, artists, dances, annual support for teachers, field trips & classroom supplies, and much more for our kids!
Please join us!